Cliensy or Brother eBike - Error Code E10

Ira Madsen

Local time
5:37 PM
OK, Gang. I've had very little response on this forum. Mainly, because I bought a cheap, Chinese ebike that nobody else had. I bought early.

Now, that's changed! Walmart (online only) now sells the 'Cliensy' or 'Brother' eBike now. There should be many more out there!

My bike (direct from China) came with no manual and no support options! I'm hoping that's changed, and I can find an owner willing to share some info.
I need the LIST of programming registers of the controller. There are 17. Also, if there is an email or phone for support.

My problem is an error code: E10 which is a communication error. I need to know how to reset the controller to Factory! I can't clear the error until I learn this!

Please Help?

Hi there, I don't know if a factory reset would help clear the E10 error. The only thing that would clear the error is finding and fixing the problem. It seems like it is something to do with the wiring. Please check your wiring very closely, also look for bent pins in all of the connectors.

Comm error i'd check the connections first. Just to make sure nothing came loose. Yeah as @Anton said, check the pins too.
Sometimes it's something as simple as a loose or corroded connector/connection

OK, Gang. I've had very little response on this forum. Mainly, because I bought a cheap, Chinese ebike that nobody else had. I bought early.

Now, that's changed! Walmart (online only) now sells the 'Cliensy' or 'Brother' eBike now. There should be many more out there!

My bike (direct from China) came with no manual and no support options! I'm hoping that's changed, and I can find an owner willing to share some info.
I need the LIST of programming registers of the controller. There are 17. Also, if there is an email or phone for support.

My problem is an error code: E10 which is a communication error. I need to know how to reset the controller to Factory! I can't clear the error until I learn this!

Please Help?
I bought mine on Amazon --- Nearly all of them are from China and don't come with manuals or any adequate documentation, and they have little to no support network. That's pretty much a fact.

Back