Charger recomendations - Razor Eco Smart scooter

pharpe

Local time
9:38 AM
I have a Razor Eco Smart scooter that I upgraded from 36v to 48v. I bought a 48v charger off of ebay and it worked fine for a couple months but then died. No lights, fan, or voltage when plugged in. I've been searching for a better charger but there doesn't seem be a good source of info an which ones are good. Amazon has a few in the $20 range and then jumps to like $300. ebay has a lot more options but its hard to know what you are getting. Any recommendations on a reliable charger for a 48v 4 SLA setup? I don't need to to charge fast. Just want something that will last and not degrade my batteries.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I have a Razor Eco Smart scooter that I upgraded from 36v to 48v. I bought a 48v charger off of ebay and it worked fine for a couple months but then died. No lights, fan, or voltage when plugged in. I've been searching for a better charger but there doesn't seem be a good source of info an which ones are good. Amazon has a few in the $20 range and then jumps to like $300. ebay has a lot more options but its hard to know what you are getting. Any recommendations on a reliable charger for a 48v 4 SLA setup? I don't need to to charge fast. Just want something that will last and not degrade my batteries.
Look Up LUNA CYCLES they are in SOCAL and offer a mini Charger that allows you to charge to 80%, 90% or 100%. Cost is $59.95 free shipping this is a quality charger with fan and nice Alum. case. Be sure you order the proper voltage to match you battery.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back