Changes Controller and Display

xKenx

Local time
8:44 AM
I have upgraded my Archeer's X813 controller and display with a new KT36 controller and color LCD8H display. Installation seems to be going ok so far except with throttle or walk mode. When I try to test them with the new LCD8H display the motor runs but there is no wheel movement. I can hear the motor spinning internally but there is no wheel drive. Is this likely to be a programing issue with the new controller? If you can point me in the right direction it would be most helpful.

Are you in Europe, is this the original throttle, what type of motor is this, and does PAS work correctly?

Are you in Europe, is this the original throttle, what type of motor is this, and does PAS work correctly?
Thanks for the reply. I am in US, throttle is not original. Not sure yet if pas is working yet. There is no branding on motor so I am not sure of it's type (other than it is brushless)

Tell me about the part where everything seems to be going OK???

First, can you get the wheel to move at all under power?

Set the pole count in the controller for your motor, wheel size and other parameters as well, and tell me about your phase and Halls wire connections.

No, wheel does not move under power but it will freewheel and I can hear the motor spinning inside the hub. Throttle indicator on display is "on" when I try the throttle.

Im not sure if PAS sensor is working, I don't see an indicator on the display when I crank pedals. I have tried both with and with out PAS sensor connected. As for what is going ok, display appears to be showing all functions.

I should have known to go thru all setup functions on LCD8. Going to take me a while to collect all the info to program, I'll let you know. thanks again.

Back