Can't stop "walk mode" - GoTrax EBE2

Videolester

Local time
7:41 AM
I have a GoTrax EBE2 Ebike.

Question: When I hold the button for "walk mode" it will not disengage when I release the button. The only way I can get the bike to cease forward motion is to quickly return to "0" pedal assist. I'm not sure if this is normal for this model or not. I attempted to get online assistance from the distributor, but no luck.

Thoughts??

Have ya tried to squeeze the brake to get it to stop?

Welcome to the forums by the way :)

Oh wow !!!! OF COURSE !!! No, I haven't tried that yet. I am SO new to this E bike thing .... I forgot that using the brakes cancels the motor operation. Will try that today and let U know if it works! Feeling stupid .... but you can always learn something new, right? Thanks for the tip! :cool:

There are no stupid or dumb questions :)

I figured out the hard way when my first ebike just took off on me when i was learning the controls :D

There are no stupid or dumb questions :)

I figured out the hard way when my first ebike just took off on me when i was learning the controls :D
YES !!! That was indeed the answer to my "problem"! ..... and yes .... there are NO stupid questions ... only stupid ans**** !! ;-) Thanks peeps !! I will enjoy this group I can tell !! :cool:

Back