cable shielding

dundundata

Local time
2:58 AM
My ebike has some cables exposed and currently they have some of that plastic spiral shielding around them. I am looking to tidy everything up. What are some good options? I want to protect these cables from any damage. Perhaps some sort of shrink tubing?:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
My ebike has some cables exposed and currently they have some of that plastic spiral shielding around them. I am looking to tidy everything up. What are some good options? I want to protect these cables from any damage. Perhaps some sort of shrink tubing?:confused:
You can actually buy the cable shielding that comes with cables, separately. I recently did a build on a mountain bike and I bought both the cables and shielding, here's the link for Amazon's shielding, you can also buy it at ebay and several online bike shops:

In case your wondering what it'll look like when you done, here's a pick of my mountain bike build:

Attachments

• 20200712_194655.jpg
    20200712_194655.jpg
    464.9 KB · Views: 213
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back