Rad Mission Built for Riders on a Mission

Jameslkm

Local time
4:52 PM
The RadMission is a slick, stylish single-speed electric metro bike for city riders craving more excitement and utility than your average fixie – With a 500W high-torque motor and 20-45+ mile battery range, it’s ready to handle any mission.

Attachments

• rad power rad mission ebike.jpg
    rad power rad mission ebike.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 322
Cool, thanks for the heads up. Moved your post to the commuter ebike forum rather than folding & compact ebike.

Looking for fenders for a Radmission 1 e-bike since RadPower no longer carries them. Recommendations?

Looking for fenders for a Radmission 1 e-bike since RadPower no longer carries them. Recommendations?
I would start by looking on ebay. Generate smart search criteria and Save This Search.

Alternately, join a subReddit for Rad eBikes and ask there.

Lastly, Fiido has cloned the earlier Rads with their T1 model. Maybe Fiido fenders would work?

I would start by looking on ebay. Generate smart search criteria and Save This Search.

Alternately, join a subReddit for Rad eBikes and ask there.

Lastly, Fiido has cloned the earlier Rads with their T1 model. Maybe Fiido fenders would work?
Thx Jeremy....RadPower just emailed me back...they found a set of fenders in CA so we should be good to go. Now that is customer service above and beyond! I was already scoping out a couple sets on Amazon that may have worked, though quite pricey!
Ric

Back