Brand new Himiway Fat tire (cruiser) eBike

Just got my Himiway eBike and before I saw the box my husband put it together for me. Unfortunately its the wrong model. I can return for a full refund(so, no discounts) but though if someone doesn't want to wait here's your opportunity. The price is 1599.00. Sorry, no joy rides....I cant return with more then 10 miles. I'm in Orlando, Florida. If interested please email me @ kellyshannon1976@gmail.com

Just got my Himiway eBike and before I saw the box my husband put it together for me. Unfortunately its the wrong model. I can return for a full refund(so, no discounts) but though if someone doesn't want to wait here's your opportunity. The price is 1599.00. Sorry, no joy rides....I cant return with more then 10 miles. I'm in Orlando, Florida. If interested please email me @ kellyshannon1976@gmail.com
You failed to say what model the bike is.

What color? Cruiser?

Back