BPM imports 48v 750w Fat Tire ebike

Roy43

Local time
5:53 AM
At 75 lbs it's heavy but I get about 35-40 miles on pedal assist and about 20-25 all motor. Cost $1,800. I can get 30mph if I set it to a smaller tire in the controller but when set at 26inch tire cuts out at 25mph

BPM imports 48v 750w.jpg

I have this bike in white, I love it. It's like the escalade of electric bikes, so comfy and stable, haven't had a minutes problem in 200 miles so far with mine.

I’d be interested in one if it came with 2.0-2.5” tires for pavement...

I have the same bike in camo paint and 1500 watts. Great bike ! I run 30psi for the hiway and drop it to16psi for the sand and dirt .. Small knobs on the tires dont wear as fast as big knobys. I think its a great commuter. I travel 12 miles a day on the hiway. (28mph)

Last edited:
At 75 lbs it's heavy but I get about 35-40 miles on pedal assist and about 20-25 all motor. Cost $1,800. I can get 30mph if I set it to a smaller tire in the controller but when set at 26inch tire cuts out at 25mph

View attachment 232
Actually I think by changing the wheel diameter in the controller setup you are throwing off the speedometer calibration . To check that get a GPS speedo app on you cell phone and test the speeds.

Great bike. I have 1500 w in camo. 400 miles no problemsView attachment 1183
I have this same bike as you and love it. I also love the upgrades you have done to your with the fork and rear shock. Would you mind replying with the links you found them at? Thanks so much! I’ve easily found the limitations of this suspension. It really is an outstanding bike.
E772729D-CF93-44BB-B2FB-80E751AF0FEF.jpeg

I have the same bike in camo paint and 1500 watts. Great bike ! I run 30psi for the hiway and drop it to16psi for the sand and dirt .. Small knobs on the tires dont wear as fast as big knobys. I think its a great commuter. I travel 12 miles a day on the hiway. (28mph)
Riding on the highway is illegal where I live. Even if it was legal I still wouldn't do it. :oops:

Back