BPM Imports 1000 Watt Mid Drive

Dave

Local time
12:28 AM
Enjoying my BPM imports 1000 watt mid Drive for three months now almost at 800 miles. This is one impressive Beast especially on the Sandy beaches here in Florida!!

Ranges are 18 to 40 miles Pedal Assistance and 8 to 22 miles throttle only.

bpm imports 1000 watt mid drive ebike.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice ride. Couldn't fine it on the BPM site. Which model is it?

Enjoying my BPM imports 1000 watt mid Drive for three months now almost at 800 miles. This is one impressive Beast especially on the Sandy beaches here in Florida!!

Ranges are 18 to 40 miles Pedal Assistance and 8 to 22 miles throttle only.

View attachment 243
You can increase your range by getting battery with higher amperage. But very nice bike!

I added Tannus Armour to avoid flats. I just didn't want to carry a repair kit. I have added a bag for the rear rack and have been riding when the weather allows. I'm not big on the cold.

F95b.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
spd.png
Tannus Armor.jpg

Any problems with the chain? All i hear is how bad the chain ring its and the chain skipping a lot.

Any problems with the chain? All i hear is how bad the chain ring its and the chain skipping a lot.
I am at 800 miles and have not had a problem with chain or chain ring. Actually I haven't had a problem at all. Not even a flat tire. Well the Tannus would have prevented that even if I ran over something I imagine.

Back