BLACK FRIDAY Deals on Folding eBikes ?

Bikoiko

Local time
4:23 AM
Just curious to see what's out there....If you know of any great deals please post them here...Thanks

Happy to help - just Google "Black Friday eBike Deals"

Lectric XP 3.0 at $999 is a very well respected "Folder" - become a eBike Owner - a step up from a eBike Shooper - Buy It - Ride It - be eBike Hapopy !HAPPY !

Lectric has several folders on sale plus they are including some bundled accessories for free. Got my wife the 3.0 step through recently and it has proven to be a solid ride with good power and built solidly. Free shipping as well.

she also heartily recommends the comfort package seat/post combo.

Lectric has several folders on sale plus they are including some bundled accessories for free. Got my wife the 3.0 step through recently and it has proven to be a solid ride with good power and built solidly. Free shipping as well.

she also heartily recommends the comfort package seat/post combo.
What kind of range do you think I can get out of the 3.0 ? I weight about 230 lbs.

Lectric say 45 on standard battery and 65 on the extended. If you have hills and plan on using mostly throttle probably a 1/3 to 1/2 that. Flat ground helping out probably closer to what they forecast. we don’t have enough time on my wife’s to give you first hand experience. Other 3.0 riders will probably chime in.

To let you know - as I post this reply to you - the Lectric Black Friday Sale Prices END in 9hrs:35min.

Have you even looked at the Lectric XP 3.0 Specs ? CLICK HERE LECTRIC BLACK FRIDAY SALE XP 3.0 FOLDING MODELS

Have you even searched and watched the online video reviews ? CLICK HERE YOUTUBE LECTRIC XP 3.O VIDEO REVIEWS

Sh*t - for the XP you can add the 2nd battery their Black Friday Sale Price $140

You have been welcomed - and you have a very decent referral to a Top Folder... ...

Lookie Loo time over - pony up and buy the dang thing....

To let you know - as I post this reply to you - the Lectric Black Friday Sale Prices END in 9hrs:35min.

Have you even looked at the Lectric XP 3.0 Specs ? CLICK HERE LECTRIC BLACK FRIDAY SALE XP 3.0 FOLDING MODELS

Have you even searched and watched the online video reviews ? CLICK HERE YOUTUBE LECTRIC XP 3.O VIDEO REVIEWS

Sh*t - for the XP you can add the 2nd battery their Black Friday Sale Price $140

You have been welcomed - and you have a very decent referral to a Top Folder... ...

Lookie Loo time over - pony up and buy the dang thing....
My mother passed away on November 9 and I stopped all my research...My head has not been on ebikes at all...I forgot most of the stuff I was researching so I kind of have to start all over again...I'm sure had that not happened I probably would have already pulled the trigger,

My mother passed away on November 9 and I stopped all my research...My head has not been on ebikes at all...I forgot most of the stuff I was researching so I kind of have to start all over again...I'm sure had that not happened I probably would have already pulled the trigger,
My deepest sympathies to you and your family

Back