Bike works only on 1 derailleur

Manieks

Local time
11:46 AM
Hi my electric bike works only on first derailleur it's e-dison city alu , anyone know where to fix it in belgium or maybe someone had similar problem

As you only have ONE derailleur, it is difficult to determine what exactly your problem is.

Also, the term "Works", has WILDLY different meanings for different people.

I could make some educated guesses - If this is a crank-drive, and the chain slips off in anything other than one particular gear, then this is a chainline problem which is normally easily fixable, however most bike shops will not touch ebikes, and this may be unique to your particular motor mount. You would need a ebike shop, familiar with crank drives, in Belgium. Got no help for you there.

Might need a chain tensioner. Might just need a stop limiter adjustment. Might need motor re-mounted. Might need a new ebike.

DEFINITELY need to be able to explain the problem in more detail to get anything remotely approaching a usable answer.

Hi sorry for my English , so there's six dérailleurs, but the engine only support pedalling on the lowest derailleur, if I change foe higher it's stop supporting

One derailleur, six GEARS. DO YOU HAVE A CRANK DRIVE????????????? DOES IT HAVE A BRAND NAME? HOW LONG HAVE YOU OWNED IT?

It's a hub motor in front wheel
Name : e-dison city Alu
Bought in 2017 but it's from the person I know so Don't have anymore details when or how this is happened

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220505-120401_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20220505-120401_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 119
Either YOU, or THE PICTURE YOU POSTED, is not telling the truth. There is no front hub motor.

The symptoms you are concerned with are essentially not possible, as described.

You are either dishonest, or deranged, or the language barrier is so bad you can not distinguish front from rear.

Sorry, can't work with that. Find someone who can speak better English, have them fix what you have incorrectly posted so far, have them explain what was in your other post that was deleted, or find a Belgian board to post the question.

Back