Bike stand

friday

Local time
1:33 AM
Hi all, I’m hoping someone has seen what I’m looking for. I have two Priority Current e-bikes I’m looking for a free standing bike stand that stores e-bikes like the attached screenshot but allows for front fenders. I bought the attached stand and their response was ‘where do you see it supports front fenders’? (No where does it say it doesn’t either.). I’m not in a hurry to give any more money to that company. The bikes are 55ish lbs each. Or even a suggested modification to this stand that isn’t remove the fender.

Link to the stand: https://designbydelta.com/products/two-bike-rugged-upright-stand?_pos=4&_sid=3901489d3&_ss=r

Attachments

• IMG_1332.jpeg
    IMG_1332.jpeg
    72.6 KB · Views: 88
Sorry for your issues, but that one reason I always try to buy from companies with liberal return policies. I'm not sure why front fenders are problem based on the pictures of the design show in their ads. But I'm sure you have tried to make it work. Have you tried to contact the person really in charge of their operation?

Sorry for your issues, but that one reason I always try to buy from companies with liberal return policies. I'm not sure why front fenders are problem based on the pictures of the design show in their ads. But I'm sure you have tried to make it work. Have you tried to contact the person really in charge of their operation?
Someone named Danielle said the design team said it won’t work unless fenders are removed which I don’t want to do. It sort of works if you rotate the handlebars 180° but it is still kind of wonky. I agree on liberal return policies. They won’t receive another dime of my money if I can help it. They haven’t updated the website even since my contact with them in mid Feb. so looking for something similar that might work.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Have you considered something like this as an alternative. No fender worries at all.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Have you considered something like this as an alternative. No fender worries at all.

That is an option but we were trying to avoid holes in walls if possible. We are rearranging things in the garage because one spot is for tiny cars which will be traded soon so new car will have to move over a spot. Maybe after that happens we’d consider it. I’m weird I hate repairing holes. (yes I own my house i just try to avoid creating repairs whenever possible)

Back