Bike Carrier for 2 step through Aventon Aventure ebikes?

Recently purchased a step through Aventure. Does anyone have a recommendation for a two up carrier. I see many of the carriers are weight limited for this bike and most do not accommodate a step through with fenders.
Thanks,
Shep
Hello, and I may have an economic solution to your problem. check out the "FulTymeRV" Platform Bike Rack-2 Bike carrier, fits a 2 inch receiver, and is lockable. It folds up, is very well built, and is rated for "200lbs" that is no typo, and even loaded with 2 bikes you can stand on it with NO flexing. Under $200, and goes together in 15 minutes with a couple hand tools. Now if I can just get them to send my other bike .........

I recommend the "1Up Bike Rack," their Super Duty Double Model will be the job with ease. This Rack can be adapted to carry up to 4 bikes with the addition of One/Two more Carriers. IMHO, and many others this is by far the best Bike Rack available and is made in the USA, Check it Out.

Will the 1up work with bikes that have fenders? I have two Lectric XP 2.0 step throughs and I am also looking for a good rack that will carry them. From what I see it looks like fenders will interfere with the locking method.

Edit: Never mind, I see they offer a fender cushion: https://www.1up-usa.com/product/fender-cushion/

Aventurine batteries are removable.
I purchased the Thule Pro 2. It carries my Aventure and the wife’s Pace 500. I am building a ramp to use when loading and unloading. The ramp is made from 4 inch PVC with a shelf c- channel piece as support, keeps the PVC from flexing.

Received the 1UP Super Duty this past Saturday, the Aventure fits perfect with no fender interference. It’s middle of winter here so haven’t gone down the road with it. What I know so far is the Aventure loads up easily and locks firmly in place. I rocked the bike severely to see if it would come loose but it stayed rock solid. The only bike to carrier contact is the tires. So far so good.
How did you deal with the 4" tires in a 3.1" rack design?

I have been researching that rack for a few days. I contacted 1UP and they support using that rack for the Aventure. It eliminates the cross bar need. That is the direction I’m going.
How has the rack done, so far? I purchased two Adventure's today and have struggled finding a rack that will handle them. This is good news.

Received the 1UP Super Duty this past Saturday, the Aventure fits perfect with no fender interference. It’s middle of winter here so haven’t gone down the road with it. What I know so far is the Aventure loads up easily and locks firmly in place. I rocked the bike severely to see if it would come loose but it stayed rock solid. The only bike to carrier contact is the tires. So far so good.
Do you have the racks or at least one rack on the bike? I will have 2 bikes, 2 racks each. I am not sure about interference between the two bikes.

So now that you have had it for a while what do you think of your 1UP Super Duty?
We also have a pair of Aventure.2 step through bikes with fenders and rack and are looking for a good rack for these.
How stable has it been on long trips?
Do you have any pics of yours loaded?

Thank you,

I Found This Folding Aluminum Ramp for Easier Loading Onto Truck Bed (y)
Ramp.jpg

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I Also Got A 2 Bike Rack Set From Pipeline - Works Perfectly :love:

Pipeline Rack.jpg

Back