beecool bikes responses on repairs their bikes

ivanzamu

Local time
1:22 AM
I am adding this long msg for everyone to know what i am currently experiencing.....
I purchased a bike that was received on February 23rd. Beecool has a 14 day trial period, and supposed 2 year manufacture warranty on the date of purchase. I enjoyed the first months of the bike and was happy with the purchase. But around June; July days I had my fist experience with tires and then once I contacted the customer service to ask about the resistance and warranty of tires, I received good customer service but no responses on their deliveries on the warranty. Yes they are nice but no follow ups on delivery final results. Then again my next problem was the battery’s which shows that battery was fully charged but the bike stopped working. Until I called again their customer service to ask for the warranty on the battery and to be replace. The Beecool bikes advertises a 2 year warranty so I immediately reached out them. After a few emails also calling their customer service number and going back and forth the showed good customer service but they are not actually are very helpful, I called in and got a response that they were going to send this to their high up team or their Engineer IT team. I am writing my review complaint in two parts due been over the limit characters: Part (2)- After several emails and phone calls which I know I can describe and provide names since I have all the documentation of responses on passing or giving responses of working on my request but taking forever on getting the help we need to resolved the batter replacement or their indications on what is the next step to get my bike to work again, once I got a called from their tech guys they asked me for a time to go over an do a face time to troubleshoot the issues and make sure that it is the battery problem. Yes they were very helpful and talked me through the troubleshooting over the phone “face time” but one thing I want to mentioned here is that in order to get to this step, first I needed to prepare myself and get some tools that I definitely don’t’ own or don’t have since I am not an electrician nor a handy man to have all type of tools to repair bikes. The team determined the issue was probably with battery and had mentioned that it will need to be replace and they will be in contact with me to give me details on what would be next. This whole process has been taking since September with going back and forth with their instructions on the email that I see where not very effective with their deliveries or communicative to give me better instructions, having to do this from a long distance they are not very good with their communication. I kept asking them to send me the replacement battery but they didn't do it, so what now they have done and delivered to us, is a replacement part inside the battery, but to do this job it requires a technician to do this whole job. Anyhow they eventually said they would replace the battery which I received the parts now is my job to find the technician to burn and connect this parts to the battery. Main point bike is not the best like other people states that are great, I had tested other bikes in the bike shops where I believe you could have better customer service or at least is here close and not going to china and trying to communicate your concerns that take months and weeks to be looked at and half of resolve issues. Their emails are delayed with the time zone service. So as of now it will be almost a year with my bike that I have not been able to enjoy fully, because of the constant issues that I have experience. So my advise please be sure you are a tech bike guy and/or at least you are a person that could have some knowledge on ebikes to repair them since they are not so helpful on helping; honoring their warranty on part nor replacing or reimbursement on repairs that need to be done by a mechanic bike person.

I had a similar experience but a different brand (probably the same manufacturer ).I bought a moped style with 2 - 1000 watt motors . Bought thru Amazon and payed with a discover card . Out of the box the under seat battery would not be removed because the rear basket was built wrong.The gear selector was broke,rear motor ,pedal assist were non working.Got ahold of the seller and wanted to return.seller says he will send me the parts. 29 days later ,parts come wrong color basket,thumb throttle,not a gear shifter.new screen .and instructions for the bike. I put the bike into the box and send from oregon to calif.($376.02) seller says ship to Florida ,thats the repair shop location., and I'm responsible for shipping. Glad I bought thru Amazon not Ebay because Amazon has a thru z guarantee but it took 94 days to get all my money back .

I am adding this long msg for everyone to know what i am currently experiencing.....
I purchased a bike that was received on February 23rd. Beecool has a 14 day trial period, and supposed 2 year manufacture warranty on the date of purchase. I enjoyed the first months of the bike and was happy with the purchase. But around June; July days I had my fist experience with tires and then once I contacted the customer service to ask about the resistance and warranty of tires, I received good customer service but no responses on their deliveries on the warranty. Yes they are nice but no follow ups on delivery final results. Then again my next problem was the battery’s which shows that battery was fully charged but the bike stopped working. Until I called again their customer service to ask for the warranty on the battery and to be replace. The Beecool bikes advertises a 2 year warranty so I immediately reached out them. After a few emails also calling their customer service number and going back and forth the showed good customer service but they are not actually are very helpful, I called in and got a response that they were going to send this to their high up team or their Engineer IT team. I am writing my review complaint in two parts due been over the limit characters: Part (2)- After several emails and phone calls which I know I can describe and provide names since I have all the documentation of responses on passing or giving responses of working on my request but taking forever on getting the help we need to resolved the batter replacement or their indications on what is the next step to get my bike to work again, once I got a called from their tech guys they asked me for a time to go over an do a face time to troubleshoot the issues and make sure that it is the battery problem. Yes they were very helpful and talked me through the troubleshooting over the phone “face time” but one thing I want to mentioned here is that in order to get to this step, first I needed to prepare myself and get some tools that I definitely don’t’ own or don’t have since I am not an electrician nor a handy man to have all type of tools to repair bikes. The team determined the issue was probably with battery and had mentioned that it will need to be replace and they will be in contact with me to give me details on what would be next. This whole process has been taking since September with going back and forth with their instructions on the email that I see where not very effective with their deliveries or communicative to give me better instructions, having to do this from a long distance they are not very good with their communication. I kept asking them to send me the replacement battery but they didn't do it, so what now they have done and delivered to us, is a replacement part inside the battery, but to do this job it requires a technician to do this whole job. Anyhow they eventually said they would replace the battery which I received the parts now is my job to find the technician to burn and connect this parts to the battery. Main point bike is not the best like other people states that are great, I had tested other bikes in the bike shops where I believe you could have better customer service or at least is here close and not going to china and trying to communicate your concerns that take months and weeks to be looked at and half of resolve issues. Their emails are delayed with the time zone service. So as of now it will be almost a year with my bike that I have not been able to enjoy fully, because of the constant issues that I have experience. So my advise please be sure you are a tech bike guy and/or at least you are a person that could have some knowledge on ebikes to repair them since they are not so helpful on helping; honoring their warranty on part nor replacing or reimbursement on repairs that need to be done by a mechanic bike person.
You make a good point that I have mentioned many times in the past. That is because most ebikes come from China and their supporting companies come from the same place, its wise for people that are not "handy" to avoid them.

Unfortunately this also applies to bikes bought through local shops as they suffer the same problems getting replacement parts. What is the answer, I'm not sure but I always advise people to buy ebikes that use typically available bits and pieces that are easily available. Avoid all proprietary designs.

I had a similar experience but a different brand (probably the same manufacturer ).I bought a moped style with 2 - 1000 watt motors . Bought thru Amazon and payed with a discover card . Out of the box the under seat battery would not be removed because the rear basket was built wrong.The gear selector was broke,rear motor ,pedal assist were non working.Got ahold of the seller and wanted to return.seller says he will send me the parts. 29 days later ,parts come wrong color basket,thumb throttle,not a gear shifter.new screen .and instructions for the bike. I put the bike into the box and send from oregon to calif.($376.02) seller says ship to Florida ,thats the repair shop location., and I'm responsible for shipping. Glad I bought thru Amazon not Ebay because Amazon has a thru z guarantee but it took 94 days to get all my money back .
I think buying through Amazon was good move. They would have been would have been my first call.

You make a good point on the priority parts. In reference to let`s say batteries. The frame contained batteries look cool and contribute to the stealth look. Think of replacing one down the road. The market usually changes and the bike specific battery is no longer avail. The readily available dolphin type battery is the most commonly used in kit forms thus it is most widely produced in the past, present and future. If one wants to hide the ebike batt. a triangle bag works wonders. Not plugging Bafang here but their parts availability is easily sourced. They may not be the best out there but they are the most used in the game. I`ll bet on best also as you read about all the builds, abuse and mods. that people have done with them. Do they fail? Yes. But you can, with minimum skills, fix them, mod. them and adapt. them.

You make a good point on the priority parts. In reference to let`s say batteries. The frame contained batteries look cool and contribute to the stealth look. Think of replacing one down the road. The market usually changes and the bike specific battery is no longer avail. The readily available dolphin type battery is the most commonly used in kit forms thus it is most widely produced in the past, present and future. If one wants to hide the ebike batt. a triangle bag works wonders. Not plugging Bafang here but their parts availability is easily sourced. They may not be the best out there but they are the most used in the game. I`ll bet on best also as you read about all the builds, abuse and mods. that people have done with them. Do they fail? Yes. But you can, with minimum skills, fix them, mod. them and adapt. them.
This is one of the reasons I chose to buy a Himiway All Terrain e bike three years ago. I want all the components to be a generic as possible as I knew in the future they would be easy to replace of upgrade. Being stealth is cool, but it has it's problems as well. Chose wisely!

I bought my BC adventurer in December 5 2022. Received late january. Had problems ever since.

I too have the same battery issue and have been goong back snd fortH with their “customer service.”

Finally, having enough, I contwcted Paypal (purchased via PP) and after sending them a 20-page word document of my emails, PP refunded my money.

Now, I have a big green lawn ornament that I can take out and cruise for about 6 miles before the battery (still showing full charge) just kicks off and is completely drained.

Went out and bought another brand of ebike with exemplary CS.

I totally get your frustrations.

Back