Bee Cool Bikes

MarkM

Local time
12:03 AM
Ads for the Bee Cool bikes have been showing up in my FB timeline. The bikes have good specs at low prices, but they are built with mostly generic components in China. Does anyone have experience with these bikes?

I don't have one and I haven't seen it on electric bike report.
The specs seem to check all my boxes for a rugged commuter.

Ads for the Bee Cool bikes have been showing up in my FB timeline. The bikes have good specs at low prices, but they are built with mostly generic components in China. Does anyone have experience with these bikes?

Check this YouTube video. Brian does really complete reviews.

I’m 76 did two months of research before buying bee cool. Bike is more then worth the cost. You will love it

We ordered 2, waiting for second one. The first one has a defective battery that will not charge. It’s been 8 days of total crap trying to get them to take the battery back and send us a new one.

The battery is the most expensive single component of the bike and has to be shipped as Hazardous Material.

If possible, I would cancel the payment for the second order until you receive a functioning battery.

hi new bee cool owner here. i just spent a couple hours putting mine together. the only problems i encountered was aligning the fenders and the bolts on the rear rack :oops:. thinking i might find a bike shop near me to help me with this. anyone had similar problems?

How do I send messages... I tried to send a message to someone and this site would not let me ??? I signed up fine... Just did not work for an individual... I forgot to mention I just bought a Bee Cool Adventurer and I have had problems right of the bat. LOOOONG story... NOT HAPPY :-(. Check out this tutorial that Bee Cool sent me So I can figure out how to fix my motor... The motor kept shutting off after 2 days of riding... I bought the bike for pleasure and relaxation, not so I can learn how to be a mechanic. I just want to ride on a dependable E-Bike...

I’m 76 did two months of research before buying bee cool. Bike is more then worth the cost. You will love it
If you don't mind, why did you pick this one? I am also interested in Bee Cool. I've been driving myself crazy trying to pick one that won't break the bank

Being made up of mostly generic part is a good thing. Gives you many options for replacing parts should the company originally marketing the bike disappear.

I didn't think of that.....I saw a video where the guy did just that to make it "more his own".....with parts that were not bee cool parts

Interesting point about the replacement parts.

My main concern, though, is having to replace broken parts. In my younger days, I enjoyed wrenching on cars. Now, I just want things to work. :)

It appears that Bee bikes do have some quality issues.

So why did you pick the bee cool adventurer? I too have been researching and the more I do, the harder it gets. Thanks. I'm 6-1. I assume the size would be ok?

Yes I have one as well and absolutely love it so far. I've only had it a couple weeks though. Anybody know how to access display screen to setup password?

I down loaded a manual for mine. My Android is storing it. Why would you need a password for a bikescreen? No home address...who cares about how many miles you drive...just saying..

Back