Bee Cool Bikes - Arrived Damaged

deb1957

Local time
6:45 AM
My husband and I just purchased 2 Bee Cool ebikes. His arrived in perfect shape, mine came damaged. We contacted the company immediately. They are sending me parts to repair it which could take 2-4 weeks to receive. I asked if I could return the bike and get a new one which could take up to 3 months at my expense to have it shipped back. I am not happy!!!! They offered me a $100 voucher for my inconvenience. To sum it up, I paid full price for a damaged bike, I am expected to repair and their return policy totally sucks! Looking back, I wish I would have gone to a local bike shop to purchase an ebike! BUYERS BEWARE!

My husband and I just purchased 2 Bee Cool ebikes. His arrived in perfect shape, mine came damaged. We contacted the company immediately. They are sending me parts to repair it which could take 2-4 weeks to receive. I asked if I could return the bike and get a new one which could take up to 3 months at my expense to have it shipped back. I am not happy!!!! They offered me a $100 voucher for my inconvenience. To sum it up, I paid full price for a damaged bike, I am expected to repair and their return policy totally sucks! Looking back, I wish I would have gone to a local bike shop to purchase an ebike! BUYERS BEWARE!
Dont feel bad, it's sort of the way it works with mail order bikes. My wife's bike came with a bent front rim and rotor. I thought they would have just sent me a new wheel. They instead insisted I bring it to a shop and have it repaired. Since I was in a pinch for time for a gift, thats what I did. Luckily the repair made things as good as new. I'm not in the least surprised they didn't want you to mail the entire bike back. Honestly I never could have repackaged our bike like factory, and I'm sure it would have gotten back to them completely trashed. I'm sorry you had to deal with this but if it makes you feel any better you got a very nice bike for the money. A 21ah battery to boot! Wow

I hope the warranty can help you guys

This is very typical of most direct to consumer e bike brands. Yes it can be a pain but the price breaks you get over a bike from your local bike shop are considerable.

Sorry to hear of your troubles. But in the end , didnt fedex damaged the bike? I s there anyway to go back on the shipper for the damage? My friend and I both have recently bought bee cool bikes and had no issues so far and we have been riding a lot. Looking at the threads just on this site, other brands have arrived damaged too. Unfortunately you just have to hope yours comes w/o damages. I know bee cool, doesnt seem to have any parts domestically, so everything has to come over on a boat...so its slow response time.

If you bought it via credit card.....dispute the purchase with your bank.......send the bike back......don't pay them. Good luck.
Yep and would you believe that they offered me less than halve for a 2 month old bike that I never received the charger, attachment for the light and more. I think BC Bank R.
Soon.

Yep and would you believe that they offered me less than halve for a 2 month old bike that I never received the charger, attachment for the light and more. I think BC Bank R.
Soon.
Change banks.....that is illegal......they need to investigate your complaint.

Back