BBS02B Software update issue

Craig27X

Local time
6:44 AM
Have not seen any postings on this issue. I'm trying to update my controller software for the first time. I'm using a windows 10 & have installed the correct 340 driver & I can see it when I plug in my programmer cable. I have tried both LUNA & Petroff software & results are same. I can bring up the software & connect to the correct port for my cable. I think I am connected because if I pull the cable out of the computer, I get a quick message that I lost communication with my controller. But here is whats not happening. When I open up the software program * hit connect the 4 boxes at the bottom are not lighting up-----READ/WRITE/READFLASH/WRITE FLASH.... I'm stuck. Yes Battery is on and Connected. Can't figure out why this is happening & been through a ton of Vids & still no answer.

Solved the issue.. Not sure why it occurred but apparently my controller was not seeing my battery. Unhooked power line between the two/rerouted & That Fixed it.... Got bike programmed using m/l the best average numbers off Petroff site.

New Q, I wanna go back in & touch up a few details in the controller program. Q 1. Once I start/launch the programming program, do I hit READ to see where my current settings are ? Q 2. ( I have 2 bikes both with the exact same setups) But one in walk mode pops a wheelie ( about a foot off the Ground) when first engaged in this mode. Any idea what setting I would need to adjust to correct this ? Otherwise after the quick pop it walks fine and at the correct speed.

Back