Battery pack re-celling

Nearchos

Local time
4:42 PM
Which battery pack brand is the most re-celling friendly?

If I want to buy an e-bike that allows me to replace the cells of the battery without throwing the whole battery pack away every time I need a new battery, which battery pack brand should I be looking for?

Even if we accept that dolphin battery packs are the easiest to re-cell, do certain brands make it harder to have their integrated battery packs refurbished compared to other brands?

Which battery pack brand is the most re-celling friendly?

If I want to buy an e-bike that allows me to replace the cells of the battery without throwing the whole battery pack away every time I need a new battery, which battery pack brand should I be looking for?

Even if we accept that dolphin battery packs are the easiest to re-cell, do certain brands make it harder to have their integrated battery packs refurbished compared to other brands?
Why would Dolphin packs be any easier than anyother battery to "re-cell" ?

If one knows what one is doing then almost any ebike battery can be "re-celled".

The "Shark" & Dolphin" cases are easier to put back together...
Batteries like BTRpower use the pouch cells and the rubber shrink wrap so a bit different but can be "re-celled" if need be.

So theres that...hmmm....I suppose it's up to you to decide which type of battery you want to "re-cell"....

Welcome to the forums by the way :cool:

Back