Battery Giant roam xr

Maks

Local time
6:48 PM
Hello. I need help repairing a gaint roam xr battery. After restoring the battery, there is no charge.

The charge of the battery (cans) is 34V, but the output from the BMS board is only 30V (contacts to the engine). At the same time, when I put a load on the output from the BMS, the voltage disappears. I remove the load and again shows 30V.

I put the battery on charge (power supply at 220, plug into the battery), the indicator first glows green, after connecting the plug to the battery it glows red for 2 seconds, then green again, like the battery is charged. But at the same time, the voltage on the battery (banks) is 34V.

If you put the battery on charge (first the plug into the battery, then the power supply to 220), then the indicator first glows green for 2 seconds, then red for 2 seconds, then the red starts flashing. At the same time, the voltage (on banks) is 34V and the charge still does not go to the battery.

After reading how to properly charge the battery, I found out that initially from the factory the battery can be in hibernation mode. And in order for the battery to come out of this mode, you need to put it on charge.

I noticed that my battery, after a long lying, also goes into sleep mode. Since after a while I press the button to see the charge level indicator, until I connect the charger, there is no indication.

found on the forum SERVICE MODE ENERGYPAK
FOR BATTERIES WITH 5 LED INDICATION. diagnostics showed that in Stage 1 / ERR1 (1) only one lamp is on, this indicates an overcharge, but the battery is charged up to 34V.
and in the same service only from Stage 1 to Stage 4 is indicated. but I also seem to have Stage 5, at which lights 4 and 5 light up and after them 1 flashing

Please tell me how can I repair this battery?

Service

Attachments

• Service_Manual_2020_v1.0_EN_LoRes.pdf
    4.8 MB · Views: 216
Back