Battery Cover for Himiway Cruiser

ozzie21

Local time
2:19 AM
Does anyone know of a good fitting cover for the Himiway Cruiser battery? Are there any that actually also look good? I see there's a place in Utah (Bakcou) that has battery covers that have a small heater in them also. But it doesn't look like it would fit the Cruiser battery very good. Also I don't think I need the heater and if I did I think I could adapt something. I think something that keeps the dampness, snow and rain off the battery is critical for the winter and rainy days. I see on YouTube there's a few videos where people have done tests in cold weather and the battery covers do make a difference. Watch this video....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DL-BP-HdzU

Attachments

• Capture Bakcou Battery Cover.JPG
    Capture Bakcou Battery Cover.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 141
Does anyone know of a good fitting cover for the Himiway Cruiser battery? Are there any that actually also look good? I see there's a place in Utah (Bakcou) that has battery covers that have a small heater in them also. But it doesn't look like it would fit the Cruiser battery very good. Also I don't think I need the heater and if I did I think I could adapt something. I think something that keeps the dampness, snow and rain off the battery is critical for the winter and rainy days. I see on YouTube there's a few videos where people have done tests in cold weather and the battery covers do make a difference. Watch this video....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DL-BP-HdzU
Ozzie did you ever find a battery cover for your Himiway Cruiser?

Ozzie did you ever find a battery cover for your Himiway Cruiser?
No I never did. I found a battery cover for my Trinx ebike. It fits good but it's not insulated and won't fit the Himiway battery. Right now here it's been pretty much -20C to -30C and we've been getting snow quite a bit so I'm not so enthusiastic about riding in the cold on the snow and ice.....lol. But if I could find a good cover I'd get it.

Back