Batteries do they fail suddenly?

shirsch

Local time
7:24 AM
Do batteries fail suddenly, my local bike shop says it’s no good, was fine last fall

Sometimes. Could be 1 bad cell or the BMS took a poop...was thr bike ever laid down/dropped....was the battery ever dropped?

Oddly enough these things happen with what appears to be newer batteries. Do you know the brand of the ebike and the brand of the battery and the brand of cells used inside?

It is Aventon Pace 500 4yrs old. The display screen says it is full, battery indicator lights 4 green. Hoping shop is missing something as this battery is out of stock at Aventon right now.

Have you spoke to the Aventon Tech department? I was on facebook and they said they had a number and the tech people to help aventon owners, so ya might try that too.
Keep us posted as to what they tell ya mate :)

Have you spoke to the Aventon Tech department? I was on facebook and they said they had a number and the tech people to help aventon owners, so ya might try that too.
Keep us posted as to what they tell ya mate :)
They take awhile to reply, no live chat at present, only reference to articles that do not apply!

They take awhile to reply, no live chat at present, only reference to articles that do not apply!
Roger that. Unfortunately that is how this industry is for the most part.

Keep at'em ;)

Back