Basis Hybrid full size electric bike

Jonelly

Local time
4:57 AM
Hello,
I am looking into buying a hybrid full size electric folding bike and after a lot of research and taking into account our needs I have shortlisted it down to the Basis Hybrid full size electric folding bike.
Has anyone heard of these bikes or have one that they can advise if they are worth the £699 I can currently get one for.

We are needing folding bikes as we caravan and we are looking to get out in the fresh air and as everyone at this time of year wanting to improve our health. As we are in our 50's and my husband has a problem with his knee we thought electric bikes would be ideal to assist. We wont be off roading but will stick to cycle paths, canal paths, disused railway routes etc so not needing anything excessive in terms of power to get us up hills although there may be the odd incline.

I have seen the bike on Amazon, e-bikes direct and Ecowheels direct but can't find any reviews from owners as such and would appreciate if anyone has experienced the bikes or has advice they could provide me with that will be relevant.
Thank you In Advance
Joanne

It looks like a good bike for your needs, but I have not heard anything about Basis; good or bad.
There seems to be some reviews on the web when I searched.
basis-hybrid-folding-700c-electric-bike-x-41159.jpg

Thank you for your reply, they do seem to do a fair few e bikes but not normal ones from what I can see.
I think for the money and our needs I'm willing to give it a go as it does come with warranty etc

Thank you for your reply, they do seem to do a fair few e bikes but not normal ones from what I can see.
I think for the money and our needs I'm willing to give it a go as it does come with warranty etc
I wouldn't put too much faith in any warranty offered by a company selling on Amazon. Most of these bikes if not all come directly from China to someone selling them locally. Track record for these companies supporting what they sell is very poor at best.

Also at the price point you're looking at your at the bottom when it comes to quality of the compliments usually used on these bikes. That goes for brakes battery motor and all other equipment on the bike.

Thank you for your advice.

This bike is available at other online outlets and not just Amazon and they provide a warranty with them. It isn't supplied by Amazon on Amazon but an online bike company.
Regards

你好,你最后買了這輛自行車嗎?
我想了解更多,我也看到了這款電動自行車,但是沒有相關評論

Back