Bar end mirrors for Aventon Aventure wanted

larryakoch

Local time
5:10 AM
Looks like there are different diameters out there. I don't know what I have?

Also when I tried to post a thread it I couldn't figure out how to post it to the Aventon forum. It didn't pop up

Also when I tried to post a thread it I couldn't figure out how to post it to the Aventon forum. It didn't pop up
Hi @larrykoch, the ebike brand forums are all "virtual". By putting the word "Aventon" in your thread title, the thread will automatically show up in the "Aventon" forum after about 15mins.

As you can see, your thread now shows up in the Aventon forum also: https://ebikesforum.com/search-forums/aventon.134/

It's kind of like an automatic library, where all the threads on a particular brand of bike will end up in no matter where they are posted on the forum.

You could remove a handlebar grip and then measure the inside diameter of your handlebars. That'd be the best way to know for sure what your inside diameter is. Almost certainly it will be between 17mm and 21mm, and most universal internal-bar-mount bicycle mirrors will fit that range.

Its 19mm. What is the purpose of the round black metal clip at the end of the bars held on with an allen screw. They look purely decorative.

Back