Bandit X Trail Pro

cbigjuicy2

Local time
1:29 AM
Recieved 2 bikes 7 days ago ,the bikes are awesome , has anyone noticed the lower LED on the headlamp will not go on ,this is like that on both bikes ,looking around for a high low beam switch cannot find one or is there not one.Wondering if someone out there has both LEDs lit up.Cannot get a responce out of Bandit Bikes.

DieselTech

Local time
2:29 AM
Recieved 2 bikes 7 days ago ,the bikes are awesome , has anyone noticed the lower LED on the headlamp will not go on ,this is like that on both bikes ,looking around for a high low beam switch cannot find one or is there not one.Wondering if someone out there has both LEDs lit up.Cannot get a responce out of Bandit Bikes.
Welcome to the group! Congrats on the new bikes. I'm not sure if the Bandit X-Trail Pro has a high/low beam headlight.

DieselTech

Local time
Another thing that could be a cause, is the high/low beam configuration was never programmed in the display. Take a pic of the back of the display, should be a long set of numbers & letters on the back of it. Thanks.

cbigjuicy2

Local time
1:29 AM
C900 This is whats on the back of the monitor. Researching the #,Thank You for the imput,trying to figure this out.
DSX T900 NFC 12-58V
2308 00195

DieselTech

Local time
C900 This is whats on the back of the monitor. Researching the #,Thank You for the imput,trying to figure this out.
DSX T900 NFC 12-58V
2308 00195
Keep in mind that it might not have a high/low beam headlight. My Freego bike was supposed to have a high/low beam headlight, but it does not.

Lmao or maybe i need to program mine!