Bafang speed limit

Giorgio

Local time
9:46 AM
Hello everyone, my name is Giorgio, I'm new and I take this opportunity to introduce myself.
I own a Bafang BBS01 with C18 display purchased two years ago on Amazon that "factory" has no speed limit, in fact it approaches in the longest ratio to 5 (maximum) at 40 km / h, while I would like not to be able to exceed 25 in any condition as per the highway code; for the rest I am very satisfied and would like to leave it as it is now.
now, I read here in the forum that in addition to a driver with which to change the parameters there is also the "speed" app for Android but I did not understand how you can then connect the mobile phone to the control unit, if you can explain me.
Keep in mind that I already have a cable for the connection and two laptops, one with window 10 and the other with windows 7 and the latter I would prefer to use if this operating system has no problems ... or the mobile phone for the app that it would be the best.
A greeting
Giorgio

Original message translated by a moderator.
Bafang limite velocità

Buongiorno a tutti, mi chiamo Giorgio sono nuovo e colgo l'occasione per presentarmi.
Posseggo un Bafang BBS01 con display C18 acquistato due anni fa su Amazon che "di fabbrica" non ha limite per la velocità, infatti si avvicina nel rapporto più lungo alla 5 (massimo) ai 40 km/h, mentre io vorrei non poter superare i 25 in qualsiasi condizione come da codice della strada; per il resto sono molto soddisfatto e vorrei lasciare come è attualmente.
ora, leggo qui nel forum che oltre ad esistere un driver con cui modificare i parametri esiste anche l' app "speed" per Android ma non ho capito come si può poi collegare il cellulare alla centralina, se potete spiegarmi.
Tenete presente che ho già un cavetto per la connessione e due pc portatili, uno con window 10 e l'altro con windows 7 e quest'ultimo preferirei utilizzare se tale sistema operativo non presenta problemi... od il cellulare per l'app che sarebbe la meglio.
Un saluto
Giorgio

Hi Giorgio, I think you can adjust some settings on the display , like max speed before motor cut-off. By pressing the I button 3 times. for the other settings you need the generic bafang USB data cable which plugs into the lead that your display connects too, disconnect your display and plug the cable in. For Android you need a female USB to male USB- c or micro depending on your phone. Sometimes this is called a powershare cable.

Back