Bafang CR S106 Hub drive controller programming?

FBS.NZ

Local time
10:01 AM
Hi Guys

I have a few Bike with CR S106 controllers that have 3/4 turn to start the need reprogramming to 1/4 turn.
Whats the best option?

Cheers Luke

I will have to guess you are referring to your throttle, the cheap ones are all like this, Domino or Magura generally considered to be better, compatability with your controller is not guaranteed

It is NOT, SFAIK, an issue with controller programming.

Now, IF you are talking about pedals, and not a throttle, which is NOT AT ALL clear, then SOME controllers have a setting for this, however rapid start from pedal input such as you are describing is generally considered dangerous and unsafe. How many times when stopped have you moved the pedals slightly, close to traffic where moving forward would be a BAD idea?

"No not throttle". PAS. We use about 200 of these controllers a year. 1/4 turn to start is a PAS term. This is on the cadence sensor, it is not rapid start. The Bafang CR S106 is a controller if you know this controller or the Bafang CR models please reply.

Attachments

• IMG_3212.JPG
    IMG_3212.JPG
    194.5 KB · Views: 248
"No not throttle". PAS. We use about 200 of these controllers a year. 1/4 turn to start is a PAS term. This is on the cadence sensor, it is not rapid start. The Bafang CR S106 is a controller if you know this controller or the Bafang CR models please reply.
If you're using 200 of these controllers per year why don't you have access to the manufacture to ask this type a question? Seems funny to me that you're asking somebody on a forum when you should be asking the manufacturer of a product that you're buying frequently.

Hi Hoggdoc.

The manufacturer is BAFANG they will only supply us with factory MAPS to reflash. We already reprogram with BAFANG BEEST but there are restrictions.
We are looking to do some custom Mapping on some project bikes. Not funny at all. If this is not the forum for that then I will move along.

Hi Hoggdoc.

The manufacturer is BAFANG they will only supply us with factory MAPS to reflash. We already reprogram with BAFANG BEEST but there are restrictions.
We are looking to do some custom Mapping on some project bikes. Not funny at all. If this is not the forum for that then I will move along.
My point is how can you expect somebody on a forum like this to know something that the seller of the equipment to you is not willing to share with you. That's all!

Your best option is to find somebody willing to do the work at a reasonable rate for your profitable business.

I figure $500 to do the work, double that if you want me to teach you how.

Send me a message.

Back