Aventon Level throttle on demand upgrade.

Blind Lemon

So I bought this upgrade and it came with no directions, and I can’t find any installs on Youtube. Anybody got some help for me. I have contacted Aventon, but the infamous customer service, has not replied.

thanks in advance

Vaf513

The hardest part is the controller location. It's in the bottom part of the down tube. How handy are you. Be honest to yourself. If you're handy it's not bad to replace. It is a little tedious. If not get it done by bike shop. You need to remove the tie wrap holding the wires together under the bottom bracket and the one holding the wire going to the rear hub. Disconnect wire going to rear hub. Remove battery tray holder on end of down tube. You need to pull the old controller out of downtube. Disconnect all wires. Easy. Color coded and different plugs. Connect the new controller the same way you took apart the old one. You need to fish the long wire through the bottom and route to rear hub. Connect that wire. After making all the connections on controller push back into the down tube. Close it back up. Take your time. Don't shove it in very tight. Reinstall bottom battery tray cap. Replace the display. Very easy. Will not work with old display even though they look exactly alike. Careful on cable connections at display and rear hub. Line up the arrows push together.

Top Bottom