Aventon Level electric bike reviews?

rob

Local time
5:57 PM
Been looking at the Aventon Level, but having trouble finding reviews, since its fairly new. It looks like an updated Pace 500 w/ a rear rack and fenders. Does anyone have experience w/ either bike? Any other bikes in the $1600 range that may be a better option? Thanks!!

Also, I have a Aventon dealer about 5 miles from my house, which I consider a huge advantage

The Aventon Level has a bigger battery than the regular 500 and also the battery is integrated with the chassis. It also has front suspension. The fenders and rack are also included. I love it when I tested it but at the time there was a longer wait for the large size so I went with the Sinch. But yeah I’m in love with the level even though I have the Sinch.

I have the Pace 500. Great bike and price for level is awesome. you get rack fenders and larger battery plus suspension front fork. for $200.00 more. my only draw back on the 500 is I wish I had front suspension and live throttle ( which does not kick in until you start pedaling) and with aventon bikes they seem to have a strong burst when you start off( make sure your pointing strait) it like flooring it from a dead stop. I have Bintelli and it has a gradual start. other than then that great bike for the price.

I own an Aventon Level and generally love it. Beware, however, that the throttle does not work from a dead stop -- you have to be already moving to engage the throttle. Aventon Bikes claims it's a safety feature, but I find it makes the bike *less* safe since you cannot quickly accelerate from a stop, especially if you're facing uphill. I would recommend a different brand if this is important to you.

I understand your concern and i like this to be a feature for one to turn on and off (ability to use throttle from dead stop).

However here are my cents : it takes 1 complete pedal for me to activate the throttle (2 miles an hour i believe). So whether you are on a uphill or a light, you are not holding up traffic for more than a second. the Sinch is heavy and i do have right knee problems ( and left knee problems but not as bad my left knee . i weight 270lbs as well ) , i pedal once then throttle is unlocked and i'm zooming like a champ. I heard there are ways to unlock it but i didn't bother since i can do one pedal . The safety feature is legit . Some states laws do not want that ability and also in case it gets touched by mistake and the rider is not ready for take off. I forgot where i heard about unlocking/hacking that feature ( it was in the end of February so its been a while, i might need to search my browsing history)

I think you’re right on the safety feature of the throttle. If you’re stopped and you accidentally hit the throttle you could move forward in traffic when you didn’t mean to which could be very very dangerous.

Purchased an Aventon Level a couple of weeks ago. GREAT bike. Tried a Pace 500 first but after further thought upgraded to the Level for the front suspension mainly but for 200 bucks all parts, derailleur,brakes.tires are upgraded a bit, and you get a rack and fenders. The upgrade was a no brainer for me. The throttle may be activated from a dead stop by activating the walk feature and when the bike starts moving the throttle can be activated wit no peddeling needed, hope this helps

Anyone know who produces the batteries for the Aventon Level? I have and Electric Bike Company model R, that uses the same battery. I have found batteries for my other ebikes on Alibaba for fractions of what the ebike companies are want to charge.

I own an Aventon Level and generally love it. Beware, however, that the throttle does not work from a dead stop -- you have to be already moving to engage the throttle. Aventon Bikes claims it's a safety feature, but I find it makes the bike *less* safe since you cannot quickly accelerate from a stop, especially if you're facing uphill. I would recommend a different brand if this is important to you.
I just test rode the Level and there was an active throttle at pas level 0. I think that this is a recent change.

Been looking at the Aventon Level, but having trouble finding reviews, since its fairly new. It looks like an updated Pace 500 w/ a rear rack and fenders. Does anyone have experience w/ either bike? Any other bikes in the $1600 range that may be a better option? Thanks!!

Also, I have a Aventon dealer about 5 miles from my house, which I consider a huge

Both my husband and I purchased level step through commuters really love the bikes and they have lots of power BUT my bike has been in for service 5 times in 10 weeks for wiring / harness replacement after week, calliper issues and failing to power up . I guess I must be crazy but still love my bike and I have 600km on it so I use it lot but maybe it’s a lemon lol

Also, I have a Aventon dealer about 5 miles from my house, which I consider a huge advantage
Check out the Himiway Cruiser.

Could someone send me a picture of the charger for an adventure ebike, I need the charger specs
thanks...

Back