Aventon Level changing cadence to torque sensing

flyingjack

Local time
2:15 PM
Anybody know about changing stock 2022 Aventon Level to newer Level2 torque sensing. Dealer apparently more interested in selling stock 2022 than telling us about new Level2 that was coming out in a few months.
Thanks
Jack

Sort of the same thing happened to me.
I bought an Aventon Aventure then 11 days later the bike shop had the Aventure 2 ...was sort of aggrevated they didnt tell me bout that. LOL

I havent heard of anyone interchanging the guts from a level2 to a level1..Yet..
I wonder if they sell that on their website if it'll even fit and button up correctly with the Level1 :unsure:

Thank you very much for the response. I'm reasonably certain (no technical knowledge) Aventon would have used the same cadence/torque sensing on Levels as they use on Aventures. Therefore, let's stay in touch and maybe we can figure something out. I just sent emails to Aventon and a custom ebike builder that was going to supply my mtn bike conversion; UNTIL, I figured out I'm not as good a rider as I once thought I was....:unsure: Plus, don't heal as fast anymore.:(

Thank you very much for the response. I'm reasonably certain (no technical knowledge) Aventon would have used the same cadence/torque sensing on Levels as they use on Aventures. Therefore, let's stay in touch and maybe we can figure something out. I just sent emails to Aventon and a custom ebike builder that was going to supply my mtn bike conversion; UNTIL, I figured out I'm not as good a rider as I once thought I was.... :unsure: Plus, don't heal as fast anymore. :(
Hey I feel the same way lol I'd like to put the torque sensor on the Aventure but i might just buy a Level2 instead.
So, i put a dual battery discharge balancer and added a 48v 25ah battery into the mix so i can have more saddle time.

IMG_20230412_124143[1].jpg

IMG_20230412_124118[1].jpg

Keep us posted and if i hear anything i'll let ya know mate :)

You're tougher than I, rode yesterday out two hours; lunch and back 1 1/2hrs= ass was getting sore so quit pedaling so hard and started used PAS 2&3 coming home.

Also, do you know if battery display indicates 1) battery level remaining or 2) amount of amps/volt currently being used.

You're tougher than I, rode yesterday out two hours; lunch and back 1 1/2hrs= ass was getting sore so quit pedaling so hard and started used PAS 2&3 coming home.

Also, do you know if battery display indicates 1) battery level remaining or 2) amount of amps/volt currently being used.
On the aventon aventure, (i'd think they are all the same concerning aventon displays)...(I could be wrong)
the display shows percentage of the battery left, so when i check it with the digital volt meter i go to https://talesontwowheels.com/2019/10/02/li-ion-ebike-battery-charge-charts/
Down to the 48v chart to see what % i have left on the battery.

Hope that helps :)

Thanks, didn't even think about checking battery voltage to compare.

Aventon responded to my request for info/parts to add torque sensor with last statement "sorry about that". About what I expected. Conversion guy didn't want to try either; he just said probably have to use Aventon parts. I put out the request for info on this site and the other one as well asking for same info. Might get lucky with someone that is curious and electric sharpe.

Back