Aventon aventure 2 having trouble pairing the app

broncobusted

Local time
6:07 AM
Hello I am new to ebike. I just opened my aventure 2 and I am having trouble pairing the app. You tube tells me to hold down the start button until I get a scrollable list, but that just turns the bike off. I'm trying to get the bar code.
Thanks for any help
David

I’m having the same issue. On the adventure 2 there is no “I” button but the center power button now (circle with a line in it) Long holding it shuts it down. Short taps change the display. So again, on the adventure2 how do we trigger paring mode?

I’m having the same issue. On the adventure 2 there is no “I” button but the center power button now (circle with a line in it) Long holding it shuts it down. Short taps change the display. So again, on the adventure2 how do we trigger paring mode?
Hold + and - at the same time instead of “I”

I have a Trek 2. When I scan the QR code google says not found. Not sure the app is worth it. I want to see if I could get the 28 mph as advertised. I see others have tried for higher mph without success. The power cuts out at 20 mph. I wonder if Aventon was having issues with premature hub failures and this is their answer. I am not getting the 60 miles per charge either. I am getting 30 miles per charge. It is based on a 160 pound rider, and I am about 50 pounds more than that.

Welcome to the forums, by the way :cool:

1: On Aventure ebikes, hold down the center button on your handlebar control to enter into the menu of your display. On Aventure.2 ebikes, hold down the plus and minus buttons on the handlebar control .

2: Use the minus button ( " - " ) to scroll down to the “Connect to App” selection.

3: On your phone, open the Aventon app, create an account, and sign in.

4: Then select “scan pair” (while still in the app).

5: Scan the QR code that shows up on your electric bike's screen.

6: You can give your ebike a nickname then select “confirm.”

7: The Aventon app has been connected to your ebike!

Taken from: https://rideaventon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/5656130175387-Pairing-the-Display-

Hope that helps you.

the menu..or a menu should pop up on the display.
if it doesnt, then me personally..i'd get ahold of Aventon just to see what they say about that.

hopefully something is not weirded out with your display...make sense?

sometimes these things just have a bad batch of components.

Back