Aventon Adventure tire width.

rain man

Local time
1:49 AM
I have two Aventon Adventure bikes on order and iam building a platform rack. I would like to know the exact width of the fat tires as i want them to fit tight between the uprights on my rack the way iam building it. Any help would be appreciated. I know some of the 26x4 fat tire can measure a little differant .Thanks

I have two Aventon Adventure bikes on order and iam building a platform rack. I would like to know the exact width of the fat tires as i want them to fit tight between the uprights on my rack the way iam building it. Any help would be appreciated. I know some of the 26x4 fat tire can measure a little differant .Thanks

My Aventure tire width is 3 15/16” with 18psi in the tire.

A caution; I increased tire width from 1.75 to 2.35 to smooth the ride. At 35 psi, there is substantial frame interference-unridable. At 20 psi ....none. Tire pressure has an effect!

Back