Anti theft alarm wiring for ebike

Yeah I know what you mean controller’s aren’t cheap. So you do your homework on what you are trying to achieve and hope everything works out for the best. Is this the exact sabvoton 72150 you have? I cracked one plug on mine the replacement came but I haven’t changed it yet. But this is my Sabvoton.

Attachments

• 7D5BDA00-102C-4965-B7DD-AF0ADD6C6CAA.jpeg
    7D5BDA00-102C-4965-B7DD-AF0ADD6C6CAA.jpeg
    232.7 KB · Views: 261
So far tested the orange wire which is remote star and to provide power to controller when alarm goes off if I’m correct. I shall continue.

Attachments

• 68704045653__C6C33B81-2BEA-43E3-9071-D5D894152516.MOV
    2.6 MB
Yeah I know what you mean controller’s aren’t cheap. So you do your homework on what you are trying to achieve and hope everything works out for the best. Is this the exact sabvoton 72150 you have? I cracked one plug on mine the replacement came but I haven’t changed it yet. But this is my Sabvoton.
Getting there. Now all i need is the wheel lock

So far I have the “remote start” working, alarm orange to key switch (NON voltage side) and…”motor signal input” alarm brown to blue phase . Not sure I’ll get the most important one working “anti-theft alarm blue wire. But I know and tested it becomes grounded when the orange wire comes alive from means of alarm sounding and/or remote start. I try to put a few videos up but it keeps sayi file too large . Im gonna look at your alarm photo again to tell you which wires to connect together.

Hi team,

I have an ebike anti theft alarm. I use them fine when the controller has an anti theft plug. I now want to wire them into other ebikes that don't have the anti theft plugs.
There is very limited info on the net and I cant always get full access to the controller to check the board lettering.

View attachment 2643

Would love some help on how to get this done.

Obviously black and red are battery connections.
Orange goes to one of the motor phase wires.
Just dont really know how to wire the rest.

Any help is appreciated.
If that is your alarm in photo above, the ▪️The ORANGE (e-lock) wire gets connected to your key switch (the non voltage wire, the wire that only gets power when you turn the key on) this wire comes alive when you use remote start and/or when the alarm is sounding. ▪️The GREY (mtr signal) wire gets connected to your controllers blue phase wire. This wire receives a signal from your wheel when someone tries to roll your bike to sound off your alarm which powers the orange wire to send signal to your controller to activate anti-theft. ▪️The blue wire (anti-theft / wheel lock) is the wire that locks your wheel but unfortunately I think in order to get that function we need that controller anti-theft plug which I believe is rigged up inside the controller to do this function . Im gonna continue trying to achieve this function when and if I do I will get back to you. GOOD LUCK.

Haven’t had a chance today. Had to replace my cars heater core. Tomorrow I’m hoping to make time for it. I just hope it’s possible if controllers without alarm plugs. I just don’t want to make a mistake and damage controller.
I tried to put small clips of videos in here but it keep saying too large. So here’s a link of what I’ve done so far.

Albert you’ve made great progress with the alarm. Thank you for the information and the video. All we need now is the wheel lock and we’re in business

Hello Albert, did you ever find the information about wiring the remote alarm to sabvoton 72150 ? If so can you please pass it on I really need help.
Yes i did . The only function not working is the blue anti theft.
•Brown wire goes to blue mtr phase, this wire send informs alarm its being moved.
•Orange wire goes to ignition, its use for remote start.
•Blue wire goes to anti theft, i was warned by MQ SABVATON i shoul be careful cause it could be dangerous. https://ibb.co/NS967n5

Attachments

• B908FD72-AAD0-42B0-8BE4-B9CDC7A516CB.png
    B908FD72-AAD0-42B0-8BE4-B9CDC7A516CB.png
    359.5 KB · Views: 220
  • E0F59789-583F-4B29-9620-02883C38795B.png
    E0F59789-583F-4B29-9620-02883C38795B.png
    449.1 KB · Views: 371
Thank you, Albert. I meant not screenshots but the whole pdf file.

I did think about how to add the alarm on the bike if we have a good quality controller but without those two red anti-theft plugs, a 3-pin plug and another 2-pin.
In my case I connecting Russian nucular 24F.

So the solution is a bit crazy and not convenient for many people, but I would fit a little 250w motor on the front wheel but without connecting the throttle to it, just connect 3 phases and halls and those 2 anti-theft red plugs. There are many cheap small-size controllers with those 2 red plugs. So when alarmed, if someone will move the bike alarm will lock the wheel. Thieves no going to figure out quickly which wheel is locking...Obviously need to make sure the front wheel is not easy to take off from the frame. Let's say to use on the front wheel torque arms on both sides with security bolts so it takes a lot of time time to take them torque arms off, etc. Can be many options to make it difficult to take the front wheel off...

As additional security, I got a GMS device with a subscription, so can track it anywhere in the world. But being able to lock the wheel is a huge advantage. My first bike was stolen 3 years ago. Police in England doesn't do anything about that. I did call them and asked them to help me to recover my bike with a sat nav on it at that time... police said "sorry we haven't got cars available at the moment..." So that was a huge push for me to learn English law and as a result, I've stopped paying a lot of taxes which are all voluntary contributions. So, all my life paying to Police through taxes - now I no paying that anymore because the police ignored JUST ONE TIME MY FAVOR.

My little story...:)

Back