Anti theft alarm wiring for ebike

bicyclebodega

Local time
10:19 PM
Hi team,

I have an ebike anti theft alarm. I use them fine when the controller has an anti theft plug. I now want to wire them into other ebikes that don't have the anti theft plugs.
There is very limited info on the net and I cant always get full access to the controller to check the board lettering.

H02a877dd33e944c690e37b584bc7ea88V.jpg

Would love some help on how to get this done.

Obviously black and red are battery connections.
Orange goes to one of the motor phase wires.
Just dont really know how to wire the rest.

Any help is appreciated.

Hi team,

I have an ebike anti theft alarm. I use them fine when the controller has an anti theft plug. I now want to wire them into other ebikes that don't have the anti theft plugs.
There is very limited info on the net and I cant always get full access to the controller to check the board lettering.

View attachment 2643

Any help is appreciated.
I really don't have any idea, but you should reach out to AZguy on https://electricbike.com/forum/
He seems to be an electronics wiz with a lot of e-bike experience.

Hope that helps with you question.

just use the 2 pin red and black to power the alarm.

All the other 3 pin plug does is allow the alarm to sense when the controller is powered up and stop the alarm being activated then the controller is powered up.

Hey buddy im having the same issue you posted about. Any luck finding the correct wires? I have the same alarm with a several time 72150(M )controller.

If and when I get mines “rigged” up I will pass it on. I expect the same. Thx

Hello Albert, did you ever find the information about wiring the remote alarm to sabvoton 72150 ? If so can you please pass it on I really need help.
I hope these photos help. The explain color and function.

Attachments

• E1187CD2-0A32-405B-87B2-E06231329136.png
    E1187CD2-0A32-405B-87B2-E06231329136.png
    374.6 KB · Views: 1,070
  • 0CDB6933-5EAB-4F98-83E9-3B72BECAF253.png
    0CDB6933-5EAB-4F98-83E9-3B72BECAF253.png
    520.2 KB · Views: 1,093
Hi team,

View attachment 2643

Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• 9764AFA6-8ABB-4C32-AA40-62EA1BE9C801.png
    9764AFA6-8ABB-4C32-AA40-62EA1BE9C801.png
    253.4 KB · Views: 953
This is what’s gonna help me, only difference is his yellow wire is my brown wire (mtr input) . I will try it out next weekend. I’ll keep you informed. I have high hopes it will work.

Thank you very much for all the information you sent me Albert I was in the hospital and am now recovering from surgery. I have the same sabvoton 72150 controller and basically the same alarm the only difference is I have four wires on one plug and the other plug is the positive and negative and the antenna wire. The plug that has four wires that are colored blue,green,orange and grey. Please let me know how it works out for you. I can’t wait to start working on my ebike again. Thanks again Larry

Sorry to hear he was in the hospital. I hope you get well soon and back on your bike. Still doing plenty searching.

Sorry to hear he was in the hospital. I hope you get well soon and back on your bike. Still doing plenty searching.
So far im sure the three wire plug (four in your case) Orange goes to the output side of the key switch to power the controller when the alarm activates (goes off sounding) or when pushing start button on remote. The brown wire (mtr signal input) goes to the blue phase wire to inform the alarm when wheel rotate to sound alarm which sends power to the orange wire to turn on the controller for the wheel lock. The Blue (anti theft signal output) wire is the one has me a bit confused because my controller does not have the anti-theft wire. One forum said…
connect to battery negative for when the phase wire has a voltage and the loud alarm is sound.
One good thing I need to mention is my controller has an anti theft on/off setting. Im hoping when connecting wires this way and turning on the anti-theft setting the controller does what it needs to to activate the wheel lock feature. Im gonna try it this weekend, i will inform you.

Thank you very much for all the information you sent me Albert I was in the hospital and am now recovering from surgery. I have the same sabvoton 72150 controller and basically the same alarm the only difference is I have four wires on one plug and the other plug is the positive and negative and the antenna wire. The plug that has four wires that are colored blue,green,orange and grey. Please let me know how it works out for you. I can’t wait to start working on my ebike again. Thanks again Larry
656069AF-F4A6-45C1-B5F4-585434C822E3.png

I had this translated to English. You can clearly see the connections. If I only had the anti-theft wire or knew where to solder one to on my controller. Or if I can use the ground/neg wire in its place, because I believe it has to be grounded.

Hey Albert did you get a chance to work on the alarm yet? I sent a photo of the alarm I have so you can see the one wire difference. I’m hoping to be able to get back to work on mine real soon. I start therapy next week. So I have to be up and out of this bed. Hope you’ve had some luck.

Attachments

• 21A7636C-0450-4E29-A46A-0D9D29F77EF6.jpeg
    21A7636C-0450-4E29-A46A-0D9D29F77EF6.jpeg
    403.9 KB · Views: 729
Hey Albert I was looking around online and found this information hope it helps

Attachments

• B38BA334-332C-4CD1-818E-70FBEF785EC6.jpeg
    B38BA334-332C-4CD1-818E-70FBEF785EC6.jpeg
    234.9 KB · Views: 602
Hey Albert did you get a chance to work on the alarm yet? I sent a photo of the alarm I have so you can see the one wire difference. I’m hoping to be able to get back to work on mine real soon. I start therapy next week. So I have to be up and out of this bed. Hope you’ve had some luck.
Haven’t had a chance today. Had to replace my cars heater core. Tomorrow I’m hoping to make time for it. I just hope it’s possible if controllers without alarm plugs. I just don’t want to make a mistake and damage controller.

Back