How to reset Addmotor Citypro E43 trip meter to zero?

Eddie32

Local time
11:09 AM
On my E-43 I am trying to reset the trip meter to “0”. The manual says to hold the power button and down button at the same time. This does not work. All this does is put it in walk mode. Anybody have any ideas how to reset the trip meter?

Hi there,

As per the manual you can reset the trip meter on your Addmotor Citypro E43 to zero by pressing the mode and down buttons together, rather than the power button:

11. Distance Display: Press MODE to switch between riding distance and total distance. This function is convenient for users to check the riding distance (TRIP) and the total distance (ODO). Press the mode and down buttons together to reset the trip meter to zero.
Source: https://www.addmotor.com/faq/addmotor-lcd-display-features-and-operation-f0025.html

Where is the mode button
Try them all. There are only so many buttons and you will have your result within seconds. Bear in mind this thread was from 2022 so the manufacturer may have switched displays... and they no longer have the support section on their menu..

Have tried every button still no luck getting it to reset.on my bike the power button is also the mode button.

My trip resets itself when i power off the kit. The Odometer remains the same.

Back