Adaptto Mini-E and Max-E Controller

Turn 2 Terror

Local time
2:19 PM
I have tried to get in touch with Adaptto due to a problem with the display screen of my controller,

I tried calling them in Russia (prior to the war) and emailing them multiple times with no response.

I thought I would reach out on this forum to see if anyone can help me out.

I am looking for a display screen for this controller, the bike and the attached controller screen was subject to a very heavy rain storm and water somehow got into the LCD screen and caused it to malfunction, on occasion it will work, but most times is does not.

The down arrow button to navigate thru the menu’s on the screen is not working. I took the screen apart and tried almost everything I could think of to dry out the screen, with no success.

I was wondering if anyone out there has a screen I can purchase. I only require the top of the screen, not the entire display, but if you have both, I will take that, or just the top of the screen? I have tried other screens from other bikes that use the min/max controller and my bike woks fine.

Any help someone can provide will be very much appreciated. The bike is inoperable until can replace this part.

I think that Adaptto is no longer in business.

Thank you again if you can help me out?

I have tried to get in touch with Adaptto due to a problem with the display screen of my controller,

I tried calling them in Russia (prior to the war) and emailing them multiple times with no response.

I am looking for a display screen for this controller, the bike and the attached controller screen was subject to a very heavy rain storm and water somehow got into the LCD screen and caused it to malfunction, on occasion it will work, but most times is does not.

The down arrow button to navigate thru the menu’s on the screen is not working. I took the screen apart and tried almost everything I could think of to dry out the screen, with no success.

I was wondering if anyone out there has a screen I can purchase. I only require the top of the screen, not the entire display, but if you have both, I will take that, or just the top of the screen? I have tried other screens from other bikes that use the min/max controller and my bike woks fine.

Any help someone can provide will be very much appreciated. The bike is inoperable until can replace this part.

Are there any markings on the display to indicate its manufacture? Any model numbers serial numbers or anything like that could help locate a replacement. Maybe posting some pictures of the display from all angles would be helpful as well.

Adapto went under some time ago. Not sure what display they used, but they were pretty proprietary kit.

it should be possible to replace the arrow button. Finicky work, but do-able and those buttons are common.

D-day, would you be interested in selling your mini-e controller? pm me at jonoscruzinATgmailDOTcom, cheers Jon (perth).

Back