A2B 24 Hybrid not powering up

Kalandar

Local time
2:13 AM
Hello. I have a fairly new A2B. All was working well. One day I stopped for a photo. Powered off and ever since then she won’t light up. No power from my battery to the motor. No physical plugs damage. All cables tight. Battery is rebuilt since May. I’m down. Please help me get her going.
Kind regards,
Michael

Take the battery off and check the voltage with an multi tester. Could be the battery shorted out and you’ll get a weird readout. If you don’t get a solution here try Endlesssphere.com. Best of luck.

Hello. I have a fairly new A2B. All was working well. One day I stopped for a photo. Powered off and ever since then she won’t light up. No power from my battery to the motor. No physical plugs damage. All cables tight. Battery is rebuilt since May. I’m down. Please help me get her going.
Kind regards,
Michael
Most batteries have a fuse on the charge circuit and the output side of the battery. I just had a situation with my Himiway battery where the output was still working fine, but the battery wasn't taking a charge.

I found a fuse on the end of the battery nearest the charge connector that was burned out (10 amp) replaced it now everything is working fine.

Attachments

• IMG_1118.JPG
    IMG_1118.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_1116.JPG
    IMG_1116.JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 190
Back