A NEW GUY - Eahora Ebike

bhappy666

Local time
10:31 AM
Sup all. New to the forum and to e-bikes. Waiting for my eAhora now. Figured I'd get a jump on any mods I can do now as I wait.

Welcome to the forum, I've never heard of Eahora ebikes but I've added a forum for them. Let us know how it rides when your get it!

Welcome to the forum, I've never heard of Eahora ebikes but I've added a forum for them. Let us know how it rides when your get it!
Yet another mass importer of Chinese electric two wheelers. Looks like they are located in Las Vegas not a good sign for me.

They have a lot of low priced entry level e-bikes and a couple of sit on scooters as well. They make no statements about their company, but I would bet they are Chinese based with no history in the market.

I think you might be right. If people post their experiences about Eahora on the forum, then at least we can build up some knowledge about the company.

I literally just got an Eahora X7 Plus yesterday12/07/21, and I think it's a fine quality built machine. I'm 6'2 tall and weigh 225lbs. and this bike will propel my body to 29 mph is no time flat. The hydraulic brakes don't squeak at all and EVERTHING works exactly as it should! I'm very happy with my purchase and wouldn't hesitate to purchase one again.

Attachments

• IMG_1602.jpeg
    IMG_1602.jpeg
    30.9 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_1603.jpeg
    IMG_1603.jpeg
    66.7 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_1604.jpeg
    IMG_1604.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_1605.jpeg
    IMG_1605.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_1615.jpeg
    IMG_1615.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 188
I bought my wife a X7 plus a year ago. She has 900 miles on it and we have had issues with motor and battery. At first, like 2 months they were very helpful, sent all parts we needed, but you better know how to diagnose electronics and do all the work yourself. All correspondence is done through video and email and sent to China where it is translated to Chinese, there must be a LOT lost in translation. I have listed problems numbered in order of severity and received the same wrong answers over and over. When it works it is a decent ride.
I recommend to everyone who asked me to buy a bike assembled in USA and has support in this country, you can find them but they are outnumbered by Chinese no local support bikes. I bought a Juiced Rip Current, 800 miles this month, Rad is another, I will replace her bike this summer, with one I can call and talk too. Hopefully things will work out for you.

I think you might be right. If people post their experiences about Eahora on the forum, then at least we can build up some knowledge about the company.
Assembled my Eahora Rurui Aurochs XT10 a couple days ago. It came with no shipping damage. Put it together in about 40 minutes. Checked all hardware making sure everything was tightened down, and it was. Have taken it on 2 decent rides already and it's performing great. The hydraulic brakes, and shimano push button gears were already adjusted perfectly. Only noise you hear is the noise the 26" x 4" fat tires make going over the road. Don't sell this company short. They have impressed me with the build quality of this bike. Has a 750w motor with a 48v 15amp hour battery. Had it up to 28mph.
My first E-bike and I'm hooked. The only negative I had with it was a cheap taillight. The digital display is very nice and intuitive. Hope this answers some questions some of you had. Lou

Assembled my Eahora urban special a month ago no shipping damage no missing parts everything works great.its has 750w motor with Upgraded Peak 1000W Color Display Electric Bike for Adults, Fat Tire 20" x 4.0" Folding Electric Bicycle, Shimano 7-Speed Gears, Cruise Control, Step-Thru -Max 28MPH Upgraded 18AH Brushless Controller this is my first ebike

Does anybody know how to show the battery percentage display?

Attachments

• IMG_0528.jpg
    IMG_0528.jpg
    333.2 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0542.jpg
    IMG_0542.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0543.jpg
    IMG_0543.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 62
Back