80s Kid with 1500w 20ah 26 inch Fat Tire bike

Gnarly Gorilla

Local time
3:08 AM
Just waiting for Christmas Shopping to be over to get a battery. I moved everything off my Mongoose Dolomite ebike conversion to this project. I live way out in the country with a lot of country roads, wooded trails, and fields/pastures. 1500w, 20ah, 26 inch Fat Tire bike. GoPro mounted on front. I ride full face helmet. Decals are of bands I like from the 80s. U.S. Bombs, Motorhead, and Fastway. I'm a former Marine (94-98) so guns are part of my life. There is a Sig Sauer P320 mounted inside the body. I can Solar Charge this bike. All motor components were replaced with Honeywell components. GPS tracking which can not be removed without destroying the motor is built in. Total weight is about 80 lbs with battery. Top speed on flat ground is 35mph. It is built more for torque so it will handle a pretty steep incline at 30mph. I absolutely love this bike.
1669621355698.jpg

Welcome to the forum. You have a very nice Covert Ops bike there, I hope you don't blow your cover by sharing your bike with us all!

Welcome to the forum!
Your bike looks very cool, but if we’re talking 80’s bands, I would have to have Journey and Van Halen myself. ;)

The only thing which caught my attention was that you have a semiautomatic pistol mounted to it. Aren’t you afraid of that going off if you ever wiped out on your bike (I guess you would need to be very confident in the safety mechanism)?

Welcome to the forum!
Your bike looks very cool, but if we’re talking 80’s bands, I would have to have Journey and Van Halen myself. ;)

The only thing which caught my attention was that you have a semiautomatic pistol mounted to it. Aren’t you afraid of that going off if you ever wiped out on your bike (I guess you would need to be very confident in the safety mechanism)?
P320 does not have a safety. You keep the magazine out. That is the safety. Impossible to misfire when no bullets are present.

Back