750W bafang rear motor with sw-900 display programming cable

JStrap

Local time
6:15 PM
Anyone know if I can write new motor settings with out the correct programming cable for the sw-900 / Cant adjust what I want through the display menu - and the one I thought I found on Amazon, the plug didn't fit correctly. Any one's help is helpful, thanks.

Appreciate you bro - thanks for the warm welcome. Can you see all right? I can try to get some better lighting if you need :)
a pic of your plug and we might be able to send you in the right direction :)

Welcome to the forums, by the way! :cool:
20240603_173229.jpg
20240603_173258.jpg

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
A UKC1 5 pin display might work..

bafang motors have a program cable: https://www.amazon.com/BAFANG-Progrmming-Cable-Mid-Motor/dp/B0998YF4JB?tag=eb0f2-20

or

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
bafang motors have a program cable: https://www.amazon.com/BAFANG-Progrmming-Cable-Mid-Motor/dp/B0998YF4JB?tag=eb0f2-20

or

yeah. My motor is a rear drive

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back