6'6" Guy - Commuter eBike That Fits?

Saxbusker

Local time
11:53 AM
My Pace 500 came with an adjustable stem from factory. It was a game changer. Gave me upright posture and I have no flex whatsoever. Feels very solid. Can't imagine riding with what most bikes come with stock. It's great to have options.
They were assembling a Pace 500 in the store when I picked up my Level 2 (they were putting the stem on it at the time). I'll check it out and compare it to mine. Since I bought from a store, I can always have them install an adjustable stem if needed. How tall are you?

Vaf513

Local time
2:53 PM
I'm 5 8 but I like an upright relaxed ride. Also look into getting seatpost suspension. Makes a world of a difference

procreator

Local time
1:53 PM
Also look into getting seatpost suspension. Makes a world of a difference
If one had to choose between getting a different seat or a suspension seatpost, what would you suggest?

Vaf513

Local time
2:53 PM
I hate to say it but both. The Aventon seats were not comfortable went with cloud 9. Love their seats. And went with the Suntour NCX post. Won't break the bank and you can adjust the preload. About 110 bucks on Amazon for post. 30 to 40 for the seat. Best thing about Amazon. If you don't like the seat return it.

Top Bottom