5' female ebike choices?

Short girls have it tough, lol. I would think that the companies would offer youth size mtb/hybrids though, which would be great for a 4'11" - 5'3" or so female. My wife is not a fan of the fat tire offerings that much...the ones that we have passed on the trail seem to generate a lot of tire noise from that large footprint. At least more noise that what we are used to with our comfort/cruiser type bikes.
This reminds of the days I worked in a Harley dealership. I would get very short small women in wanting to ride a full sized Harley. In some cases there are not solutions for very short people, sad but true.

I recently modified the replacement Fiido T1 for my wife (4'11") to ride.
The replacement T1 frame has a lower standover height that just barely suit her.
I put a lower handlebar with more sweepback for shorter reach, shorter crankarms (152mm vs 170mm OEM).
We rode together for 10 miles just to test out the riding position for her.
qcq7uqC.jpg

yyEhQf7.jpg

BVrm2PF.jpg

My original T1 has purple grips, modified to narrower handlebar from OEM, to allow better filtering among car mirrors in traffic.

Wife's replacement T1 has neon green grips, sweepback handlebar, shorter reach for her smaller stature.

She seems to prefer the larger overall bike of T1 over her micro folding ebike:

u9m5VO0.jpg

The micro ebike's battery can fit onto the T1s, but has a shorter profile due to recessed handle, which allows lower seat height for the T1,
even a better fitting for my vertically challenged wife.

ti8PwRZ.jpg

ZGEgCa1.jpg

Back