Tires & Tubes 20x4 tires for Ariel Rider X Class

I have these tires, very quiet for pavement use:

Less expensive option:

S4u4ABf.jpg

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I asked Ariel Rider's Customer Service if they were considering adding a version with street tires, and this was their reponse:

"Thank you for your interest in our products!

All of our current bikes come with fat tires. I know you can purchase some good street-style tires at Vee Tire Co.

I would say the X52 or Kepler would be your best choice. We do always recommend pedaling your bike."

Vee does seem to make a couple options, but only for 20x4 and 20x3" fat tires. I think that would be enough for you, right?

By "dimensions", do you mean the size printed on sidewall or actual diameter and width when mounted?

Got these for my Juiced RipRacer bikes and I pretty happy with them.
Specialized Careless Whisper 20x3.5 tires. $34 each after coupon code.
WELCOME15 for 15% off. Free shipping over $99 and no tax.

Huntsman V are great tires. They work very well under all conditions and are pretty quiet for a fairly aggressive tread. I installed tannis liners and slim, no more flats!
Tim how heavy were the Huntsman tires? I guess say compared to your factory tires. Were the Huntsman tires 5-6lbs each? Thanks.

Huntsman comes in hair/under 5lbs - some Amazon links show like 1.5Kg which would be 3lbs - those buyers get surprised .

Interestingly - originally designed as a trrue Low-Pressure-Tire 8lbs-2olbs - some love their Huntsmans at 15PSI - but other's who aren't in sand or loose dirt love them at 28-30PSI

Back