• Hello new members! Please sign up using Facebook, Gmail, Twitter or an Email Address! We are the friendliest electric bike group on the internet. All ebikers are welcome here, any riding style and any age!

2020 Quiring Custom MTB Question

moondog69

Hello all, have a question you all might be able to help with. In my last post I mentioned this bike. I went to tear it apart today and am confused on what type of crank this is and how to take it off. I am not a total noob I watched the entire Park Tool series covering supposedly all the crank types. None of the types match what I see here. Some of them are close but none match. I am guessing that is some type of press fit that I will need to get a puller for BUT it bothers me that I could'nt ID it. The closest thing I was was the compagnolo but aspects of that dont match either. I included some pictures to help. None of crankside cause there is nothing to see. No dust cap, just a smooth tube all the to the other crank. from the non drive side, after I removed the 8mm dust cap and removed a little grease you can see the picture..... hoping someone here has seen something similar. This is a custom MTB, Oh the cranks themselves give nothing away, no brand or any marking I could find. I doubt they are some generic cranks. everything this guy has on the bike is expensive and custom. I see Chris King fork, the BB caps are Chris King (in case that is a clue) and Shimano in the Rear... to the pics.

Thanks in advance

Attachments