200 mile range per charge possible?

"A"

Local time
2:43 PM
Ukraine is now using these 200-mile-range electric bikes with NLAW rockets to take out Russian tanks

No that's not the battery pack in the rear.

delfast-missile.jpg

s**t hapens. That is a nice ebike....People are born then they die....killed or what not.....s**t happens....

We like to ride our ebikes ...so wtf does it matter what we ride....I get about 80 miles per charge/rides on my bike.

I'm not sure about 200 mles per charge LOL Link me motherf***er

what would you say my bike/ebike is? i get about 70 miles on PAS 1 and pedal quite a bit

for f***s sake....where do you get you batteries man? I got a good line on lifepo and lion 60v 45ah batteries.... whole packs...i wanted to know where you got yours but yur so vague...

Bassett I love ya but i call Bulls**t on some of you s**t ya say. Good guy you are but man you kill me sometimes LOL

Bassett I love ya but i call Bulls**t on some of you s**t ya say. Good guy you are but man you kill me sometimes LOL
Ya got read man... electric motorcycles. I'd think by now you'd know the actual definition of an ebike. Stop ranting online with multiple comments dude. Get it together, reread everything a few times, collect your thoughts, think it all through, then say what you think. Also, do a search for custom-built ebike batteries and you will find them. I could ride 200 miles on 400Wh or two of my packs, even fully loaded, but unless I'm trying to outrun a fire I wouldn't bother. Once you understand, and for some people can actually a c c e p t the definition of ebike you can easily have more miles in your pack than you are going to want to ride day after day. All that without trashing your battery. You can do that now on electric motorcycles except you will never have a battery last for a full day's ride. The point here that you seem to have missed is that the Delfast emotorcycle in the video isn't an ebike, not according to the 2002 CPSA definition. It's a cheap emotorcycle that's probably a blast to ride (as long as you have a couple of thousand Wh), is undoubtedly suited for sneaking around killing people, and it would be pretty good at riding around with traffic after you got a license, tags, and insurance. HEY! Maybe there should be a category for Things That Look Like Ebike But Aren't... you know, electric motorcycles.

so yur sayin i have an electric motorcycle mate? I agree with some stuff you say....Remember we argued at the other place....

come on now man....we like to ride electric bikes....fk the bulls**t... you ride and you like it....PERIOD...

Man I agree with you on most points....yet you seem to forget....not everyone is YOU....Capiche?

You are unique man, everyone cannot be like you...Remember that.

I dont give a fk about wut you think mate. ebikes are just that....Electric bicycles.... Period...

you and me argue alot on here and the other place....we like to build and ride ebikes....

you and me both....now lets help others...you are a smart guy and you ride alot... help us

I didn't write the article, at least I know how to read what's written.
Unlike someone who can't even read what's clearly typed and displayed in a picture.
At least I don't accuse anyone having a disability when they have different ideas about what an ebike is.
The real disability is when you can't stop attacking someone personally and post content relating to discussion of topic/thread.

Listen... ALL of you... We ride....We enjoy... PERIOD.

I like that bike Blacky...is it comfy? show me moar pics mofo.
;)

Listen... ALL of you... We ride....We enjoy... PERIOD.

I doubt anyone enjoys to be called for any disability, nor have them told their bike choice is junk, garbage or POS.
No matter how much one enjoys riding, it is not appropriate to tell someone on a public forum their choice of bike is stupid, uneducated just because you don't approve of their choices or their bike choice doesn't fit your description of an ebike.

Reality is: if it's got 2 wheels, an electric motor and ability to be propelled by human & electric motor power; it's an ebike.

Wrong... and stupid to keep repeating it over and over when you are being shown the American definition over and over and over and over and ov.... Let's try again. - https://prnt.sc/dgM_E72sh5wP

Can you specify what is wrong about my statement?

Common sense: bicycles & bike have two wheels, not three wheels; three wheels= trike, not bike.

Just because you found some statement from the internet doesn't make it correct.

Just because something is written into law, doesn't make it correct neither, that's why laws can be amended; that's why slavery became illegal.

Can you specify what is wrong about my statement?...
Specify more than providing the actual U.S. federal written definition that's been being used for 20 years now? No, apparently that's not possible with you. WAIT!!!! Can you read? You can read, right? If you can't read then maybe... maybe I could with crayons and some paper and a huge bottle of rum. But of course, you can read, you are just being purposely obtuse. Obtuse, and wrong. Over and over and over.

Specify more than providing the actual U.S. federal written definition that's been being used for 20 years now? No, apparently that's not possible with you. WAIT!!!! Can you read? You can read, right? If you can't read then maybe... maybe I could with crayons and some paper and a huge bottle of rum. But of course, you can read, you are just being purposely obtuse. Obtuse, and wrong. Over and over and over.

Yes, specify which part of my statement is wrong in your own words; is that so difficult to do?
Since you can't even specify what is wrong with my statement, is that really my failure if you can't comprehend?

The source you provided is just a screenshot, not a source of the actual Federal Code and where it could be found.

Now, even closer to 300 mile range:

Back