2 bikes with issues Aventon Level commuter step though

Kathleen

Local time
4:50 AM
Just brought my bike April 11 2021 and although I still love the bike I have had it to the dealer 5 times in 10 weeks .
A week after purchase no power error code 30 and the harness box was defective and replaced. My rt brake was rattling calliphers adjusted twice . Occasionally but not consistent but the throttle doesn’t power even on a flat surface . I manually increase the speed with the buttons but no increase in speed although the screen numbers change . The dealer I purchased from brushes me off not taking me seriously . I have almost 600 I’m on my bike and ride 20 o 40 km every few days on paved surfaces so I think I know when I can feel the increase in speed Anyone else had these problems ?
Also husband purchase bike 4 weeks ago error code 12 shows as bike stops powering he only has 50 km on his bike . We took it to the dealer who told us that the it’s too hot outside ? That’s why it wasn’t working …. I rode it at 8 am on a fairly level road with a few hills and after 20 mins it was too hot ? Wow is this normal my bike works in the heat .

My bike was 10 days old and No power error 30 returned it said they had to replace the whole wire box and harness. Numerous issues with calipers and throttle.

Husbands bike had 40 km error code 21 he took it and dealer said it was too hot outside and it overheated??? And not to ride it in the heat??? At 8 am?? He eventually checked it and said the motor was burned out so he replaced . Are all these issues normal or did we get lemons? What is the dealers responsibly? Help

Last edited by a moderator:
Back